Aquent is the world's largest and most successful boutique staffing firm specializing in the creative and marketing field. We place our Talent in contract engagements ranging from 2 days to 2 years! We offer the industry's best benefits that we subsidize dramatically! Medical, dental and vision benefits are available to you after just 30 days and after 90 days you are free to participate in our 401k plan! We also offer an outstanding referral bonus program where you can earn thousands of dollars just for knowing and referring talented friends.
Aquent is supporting a top technology client that will bring aboard a Lead Generation Marketing Automation Specialist.
LOCATION- Lawrenceville, GA (local candidates only)
HOURS- M-F during normal business hours. Work is to be done onsite, no remote work
DURATION 4 months with the possibility of extension
HOURLY PAY RATE- $28-31hr
SKILLS- Intermediate/Expert level Eloqua
Our Software client is looking for a lead generation marketing automation specialist to join its marketing team in Lawrenceville, GA.
This is a great opportunity for a marketing specialist that is looking to catapult their career into the wonderful world of demand generation marketing automation!
The Marketing Automation Specialist will manage the design, development, maintenance & oversee implementation of marketing programs in Eloqua.
Our client is a global partner for small and medium sized companies. They provide the technology, software, and services our six million customers need to successfully run their business. They have been in business for more than 30 years and have just over 13,000 employees worldwide. They are committed to giving back to our communities, investing in the leaders of tomorrow, and empowering small and medium sized businesses to succeed.
• Work with Sales Operations to ensure marketing systems integrate and synchronize well with CRM systems and sales processes
• Manage the creation of data segmentation filters, groups, and distribution lists for campaigns, lead scoring, and nurturing programs for prospect segmentations; strategically minimize lead fatigue and opt-outs
• Manage, quality check, and execute marketing campaigns using the Eloqua platform. Coordinate communication and design elements from multiple teams to execute on deliverables for marketing campaigns and projects
• Support the development of best practices, governance and promotion across specific areas of responsibility
• Demand generation program enablement, execution, and support
• Create reports and perform analyses to determine reasons for past performance; implement changes to direct improved future performance
• Bachelors degree or higher in marketing, communications or business admin or equivalent.
• At least 5 years marketing experience, with preferably 2 years working in marketing automation.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; including ability to present ideas effectively in a group environment.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Excellent time management and organization skills.
• Ability to use general mathematical principles in everyday situations. Ability to interpret market research data.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Experience using a marketing automation system preferably Eloqua.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.