MARKETING AUTOMATION SPECIALIST
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 1 YEAR
LOCATION: BELLEVUE, WA
** A FORTUNE 500 TRAVEL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL MARKETING AUTOMATION SPECIALIST! **
Global Partner Marketing (GPM) is a newly formed organization that brings together what were formerly disparate B2B channel marketing functions (email, web, social, and events) into a single entity supported by an in-house creative team.
We’re in “start-up” mode, aggressively building out our team with ambitious goals to create a world class B2B marketing org that will drive the goals of…
• Acquisition – adding new hotel partners
• Engagement – deepening the relationship we have with existing hotel partners
• Satisfaction – keeping hotel partners happy
• Efficiency – reducing the sales cycle and taking on tasks to give time back to our sales force (Market Management)
Build out compelling, data driven customer journeys across the hotel partner lifecycle.
Solid experience in marketing tools and demonstrated automation capabilities with solutions such as Marketo to create/configure the following deliverables:
• Promotional and transactional emails
• Registration forms and landing page templates
• Event support communications
• Automated customer journeys
• Programming of business rules and marketing triggers
• Lead scoring
• Personalization (use of tokens and snippets)
This role will partner with…
Data teams to ensure:
• Requirements for data triggers and formatting are met for successful Marketo consumption and execution
Reporting/analytics teams to ensure:
• Appropriate tagging and instrumentation (Munchkin codes, Google Analytics) are implemented to enable marketing attribution
Content/localization teams to ensure:
• Content can be staged and rendered correctly in Marketo for seamless delivery
Web teams to ensure:
• Registrations forms can be staged on sites to aid with customer data capture
While this role will focus on the heavy lifting within Marketo needed for program creation, it will also interface with a small offshore team that will be trained on Marketo to aid in cost effective scaling of Marketo programs as well as ad-hoc email delivery.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing or sales related field.
• 1-3 years of B2B marketing experience, particularly in using marketing technologies to deliver marketing content across multiple channels.
• Skill set with Marketo or other form of marketing automation solution (Pardot, HubSpot, Eloqua, Unica, etc.)
• Ability to take marketing concepts/requirements and translate them into marketing automation programs
• Solid understanding of basic principles of data, how data is structured and organized, how it flows between systems, etc.
• Must be able to self-direct and motivate, working independently with little oversight.