Vitamin T has an EXCITING opportunity for a Marketing Automation Specialist in Dallas, TX.
Relocation assistance is not offered for this position, so only local candidates to Dallas/Fort Worth will be considered.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in marketing automation, inbound marketing, and sales and marketing alignment
- Actively explore and implement new features, functionality releases, advanced workflows, personalization, and innovative segmentation.
- Collaborate with Account Manager on clients’ sales and marketing alignment goals, and architect the clients’ CRM and CMS (via Hubspot) with marketing automation strategies that support documented goals
- Work with Client Facing Team Members to scope clients’ data requirements, dependencies and workflow needs.
- Assist and monitor the lead capture and management processes that exist between the MAS and CRM to ensure they are working seamlessly.
- Audit clients’ use of Hubspot CMS and CRM to make recommendations based on proven best practices in inbound and account based marketing
- Maintain a cutting-edge knowledge of Hubspot, industry shifts, and marketing automation proven practices
- Executing testing and reporting for various marketing automation campaigns (including inbound, lead nurturing, lead scoring and lead management)
- Provide continual reporting and analysis on program performance data and funnel attribution (e.g. pipeline and conversion rate reviews)
- Measure, analyze, and improve campaign effectiveness including email and conversion metrics.
- Research, recommend, and execute various 3rd-party integrations based on clients’ tech stack needs
- Responsible for setting up new Hubspot portals and overseeing integration efforts
- Share updates/recommendations proactively to the team
- Contribute to blog content
Attributes and Skills: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following.
- 2-3 years’ advanced experience using a world class MA platform, Hubspot experience preferred. Other comparable marketing automation platform experience such as Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, Act-On welcomed.
- Understanding of Google Analytics and SEO core competencies
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML, CSS programming, strong experience in CRM and CMS functions within a marketing automation tool, preferably HubSpot as mentioned above