Our global client in Kohler, WI is currently looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist who will assist in day-to-day operational needs of the Database Marketing team. The candidate will learn the steps required for an execution of a Marketing Automation Campaign, what data can be used for personalization, and understand the metrics behind Campaigns to translate testing and Campaign results with recommendations on future testing or email design changes. The candidate will assist in the execution, analysis, reporting, and optimization of email marketing for all Kohler businesses and should have strong analytical skills with the ability to effectively communicate analysis to cross-functional teams.
This position requires that the candidate have an interest in digital and marketing communications and a desire to work with customer data in a culture where continuous learning is highly encouraged. The individual will also work with raw data sets of customer data, subscriber segmentation, tagging, and HTML. The position is ideal for a self-motivated individual interested in communications across multiple devices and platforms.
• Reviewing, cleaning, updating, and loading subscriber/leads lists into MA database
• Maintaining Email List Upload Tracking Form and coordinating timely processing of lists from all Kohler businesses
• Creating, testing, and running counts of sending lists/segments for email campaigns
• Reviewing, proofreading, testing, and loading creative (HTML) files into email deployment platform
• Building email campaigns and deploying preview emails for review, testing, and approval
• Formal creative testing (A/B split, subject line, day-of-week, or time-of-day)
• Campaign review & testing in different browsers (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox), email providers (Outlook, Gmail, & Hotmail), and devices (desktop & mobile)
• Maintaining Campaign Calendar to keep track of all MA campaigns that have been deployed so far as well as those that are in the process of being created.
• Reviewing and following-up on customer feedback to email campaigns
• Processing unsubscribe and email / information change requests and updating third party suppression lists
• Pulling, formatting, and reporting basic email campaign performance statistics
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Degree (or in process of pursuing degree) in Business, Communications, or related field
Must be tech savvy, have an analytical mind.
Strong analytical skills with the ability to effectively deliver complex analyses to cross-functional teams.
Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint required.
Must be a team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Demonstrates the ability to learn quickly in technical and creative environments, while delivering quality work.
Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
Detail-oriented and possess excellent organization skills.
Demonstrated ability to interpret and communicate findings to technical and non-technical audiences.
Motivated by continuing education (seminars, classes, magazines, books, etc.).