About the role
My client, a global e-Commerce software supplier, are looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist who will play a hands-on role in building and executing marketing automation campaigns for the APAC region.
Working as part of an experienced Global Digital Marketing team, you will be responsible for the management and maintenance of the Marketing campaign calendar, as well as the health and growth of our database.
The ideal candidate should have proven technical skill and an ability to logically work through program specifications including segmentation, campaign logic, database management and reporting -- preference will be given to those with experience in enterprise level marketing automation platforms (ie. Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua).
Additional expertise in basic html, proficiency in Excel, knowledge of SQL and a desire to continuously learn and apply industry best-practices are also strongly preferred.
Do you have the experience and expertise our clients are looking for right now?
- 1-2 years (min) of experience with marketing automation system (Salesforce preferred)
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Superb attention to detail, ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Systematic approach to problem solving
- Good understanding of analytics and reporting
- Awareness of current marketing trends and technologies
- Comfortable using Agile methodology to deliver on work
- Comfortable working with global stakeholders to drive results
What are the salary & benefit options?
If you want to enquire about the benefits package(s) and/or salary rate(s) available in freelance and contract work please call me to discuss.
What is the application process?
It all starts with an application, enquiry or a phone call, from there we would look to arrange a face to face meet to explore your experience in more detail and importantly career aspirations and goals. We can then look to outline how Aquent can best help you along that journey, with a view to representing you to proactively finding your next project.
Don’t delay! We’re hiring as quickly as possible, call me during business hours on 02 8288 8288 to discuss, or email me your details to email@example.com.