START DATE: ASAP
END DATE: 6 months
LOCATION: London UK
If you're interested send your CV, rate and the best time to reach you to firstname.lastname@example.org
Imagine a company where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that change the financial lives of more than 50 million personal users, seven million small businesses, and over 1,800 financial institutions and their millions of customers.
At Intuit UK, we have been ranked as top 10 Great Places to work in the UK and Gold Award Investors in People. The ~200 employees in London Victoria partner with other Intuit employees across the world on a daily basis. The team has high integrity, is fun, engaged and focused on strong growth aspirations, and we are looking for more top talent to join us on the journey to success.
We are looking for a Marketing Automation Contractor to join our growing UK customer marketing team and report to our Customer Communications Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for the successful launch of Eloqua (as the major CRM platform) into our UK business, integrating existing activities and building capability for the future in order to attract, delight and retain customers throughout the UK. This is a six month contract.
· Eloqua and Salesforce certification or training
· Proven track record of Eloqua implementation
· Experience working with an email service provider
· Experience in implementation and delivery of multi-channel and triggered campaigns
· Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Strong communication skills and attention to detail
· Exceptional project management skills
· Passion for solving customer problems, developing innovative marketing & delivering world-class customer experiences
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business
· Relevant work experience in consumer or audience marketing, preferably with experience in technology marketing
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
· Used plug ins to Eloqua
· Webinar or marketing cube.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
· Support the set up of Eloqua capability within QuickBooks UK
· Build and deploy triggered programs in Eloqua platform
· Configure and deploy new marketing automation solutions and integrate them with salesforce
· Collaborate with functional leads in the sales systems group to enhance and troubleshoot issues with the lead creation system and integration
· Develop and implement data quality and enrichment programs utilising external data sources
· Advise on best practices and train marketing peers with regard marketing automation capabilities, testing and projected results
· Provide expertise and best practices in implementing data driven nurturing programs utilizing Eloqua and other source system data
SOFT SKILLS/PERSONALITY TRAITS:
· Good culture fit
· Someone who in bodies intuit values
· Hard worker
· Good communication
· Needs to be agile
· Hit the ground running
· Effectively influences across teams and across all levels (up to executives) to mobilize cross-team initiatives
· High energy & positive mindset attitude within a change environment
· Self-motivated, tenacious and balanced individual who brings ‘can do’ motivation to work every day
· Strong work ethic, is deadline driven and able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.