Vitamin T has recently partnered with an awesome company that is in search of a Marketing Automation Analyst to join a fun, passionate, and fast-paced team!
This position is responsible for marketing the company's corporate brands and promoting the company through automated marketing campaigns. This position will participate in developing strategy and executing tactics in the online arena to generate leads and customer engagement. Responsible for tracking operational and performance online metrics as it relates to marketing campaigns.
- Builds, executes and automates email marketing campaigns using Eloqua that are relevant to the recipient, maximize ROI, achieve revenue and sales targets, and maximize profitability.
- Works with internal teams to gather requirements, translate business needs into technical execution for email campaigns such as blast and trigger email programs that include welcome, nurture, retention, cross-sell and upgrade programs.
- Segments and leverages the marketing database for efficient and effective campaign targeting.
- Creates and updates marketing campaign workflows as changes to business requirements dictate.
- Generates and implements test strategies, including A/B multi-variant testing, to drive qualified traffic and revenue-building activities.
- Drives and manages email process including layout, content, messaging, review and segmentation, and list management.
- Monitors, analyzes and reports on campaign performance.
- Develops on an ongoing basis marketing automation education and participates in online communities to expand learning opportunities and knowledge base of developing practices, trends and innovations.
- Coordinates with web team to ensure analytical tracking and performance is conducted and reported timely.
QUALIFICATIONS/ MUST HAVES:
- Must have Eloqua experience
- Marketing experience using a marketing automation tool to do integrations with CRM
- High knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Creating CDO, forms, programs and campaigns in Eloqua
- Great analytical and reporting skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience with B2B marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business is preferred
- Five years of experience in developing, launching and managing digital marketing campaigns is required.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
- Ability to understand workflow processes and systems within a marketing/sales cycle.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, iterative, deadline driven environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated Eloqua or similar marketing automation tool experience.