Contract with Fortune 500 Software company in SF!
The Marketing Automation Analyst is responsible for data migration and data processes to support the Marketing organization. This position will work closely with marketing automation technical system managers to document business requirements and system designs.
- Support the migration of data between multiple Marketing systems.
- Produce data requirements documents for review by technical teams
- Determine data quality issues, gaps and alignment
- Key contributor for multiple concurrent projects with stakeholders across Marketing, Sales, Operations, and Information Technology
- 2+ years experience in marketing technology, marketing systems infrastructure
- Relevant BA/BS degree
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable with large sets of data
- Experience working with CRM systems required (salesforce.com, Siebel, SAP, Oracle),
- Experience with at least 1 Marketing Automation systems, Exact Target, Pardot, Eloqua
- Experience in requirements gathering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player, able to work with global cross-functional teams
- High energy with the ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines in a fast paced, changing environment