Contract with opportunity for potential or perm with a Fortune 500 Tech company in SF!
The Marketing Automation Snr Analyst is responsible for data migration and data processes to support the Marketing organization. This position will work closely with marketing automation technical system managers to document business requirements and system designs. The ideal candidate will have familiarity with data requirements gathering and experience with Marketing system migration.
- High attention to detail.
- Love Data
- Highly functional in a dynamic, challenging environment.
- Thrive in a culture of ownership, delivery, and innovation.
Support the migration of data between multiple Marketing systems.
- Produce data requirements documents for review by technical teams
- Determine data quality issues, gaps and alignment
- Create process flow charts on marketing processes
- Provide operational support to various internal stakeholders to ensure proper execution of sales and marketing programs;
- Key contributor for multiple concurrent projects with stakeholders across Marketing, Sales, Operations, and Information Technology
- 2-3+ years experience in marketing technology, marketing systems infrastructure
- Relevant BA/BS degree
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable with large sets of data
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM
- Experience with Marketing Automation systems, Exact Target, Pardot, Eloqua
- Expert knowledge of marketing and data quality best-practices
- Deep understanding of sales process and marketing/sales hand-offs
- Skilled in business process analysis, requirements gathering, solution design and data modeling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player, able to work with global cross-functional teams
- High energy with the ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines in a fast paced, changing environment