Marketing Associate (Native Dutch Speaker)
The opportunity to be involved with a really engaging and family orientated team, giving you the opportunity to to gain experience and knowledge within a privately owned fund management organisation that consists of some of most established members in their field. They have a firm belief in working with integrity and implement a strong scientific, ethical and approach to their work making them and exceptionally exciting company to be apart of. (Nobel Prize winning Co-Founder)
The local team in London is a part of the global marketing team and supports institutional and financial-advisor sales teams in the EMEA region. The team is responsible for the adaptation of materials created by the firms global marketing group for the EMEA region.
The marketing associate will be localising and maintaining content for their assigned market, as well as creating new materials. A key aspect of the role will be managing projects. This will be achieved by working closely with the sales team and creating strong relationships with stakeholders throughout the business.
- Develop a deep understanding of the sales team’s needs and use existing content meet them.
- Establish, build and maintain positive professional relationships with global marketing colleagues, executives and members of the investment and sales teams.
- Ensure that the brand and message is communicated accurately
- Coordinate, review and improve external translations and provide direct translation where required.
- Articulate the company’s history, culture and values
- Work closely with legal and compliance for all content
- Project manage the production cycle of work streams to completion
- Identify gaps and improve current systems.
- Participate in global projects, as and when needed
- 2+ years’ experience in a regulated financial services marketing team.
- Native Dutch language with excellent written and editorial skills in English and Dutch.
- Solid understanding of the investment industry and of institutional and/or intermediated sales.
- Solid understanding of the European regulatory environment.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft PowerPoint desired.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency while preserving close attention to detail.
- Strong communication, organisational and analytical skills.
- Desire to work in a fast paced-dynamic environment and drive forward several projects at a time.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills and a professional manner.
- Strong team player with openness to feedback and desire to collaborate.
- Experience managing projects and business processes