We're seeking a temporary West Coast based Marketing Associate to work collaboratively with our internal marketing, sales and operations teams from April 1 - August 31 while the current Marketing Associate is out on maternity leave. This includes detailing deliverables, estimating timelines and resource requirements, and reporting results against client KPIs. In this role, you’ll be the hub of the wheel coordinating activity among many internal and external stakeholders. Your goal will be to efficiently manage the process to deliver marketing projects on time. Experience in design and Microsoft Suite, especially Excel is preferred. Job also includes moderate to heavy lifting, limited travel and occasional nights and weekend work.
As part of the Marketing team, the temporary Marketing Associate will help develop and implement innovative online and offline marketing and promotional plans for true[X] regional Sales teams in support of the West Coast Marketing Director. The main advertising sales and marketing operations responsibilities included, but not limited to:
• Work with Director of Marketing and senior management to execute marketing plans and manage products throughout life cycle from conception, to launch and post launch.
• Explain the go-to-market plans to copy and design teams and follow-up on progress.
• Daily management of communication work flows – messaging strategy, prospect list development, creative brief, campaign specifications, timelines, testing and deployment.
• Track budget/spending for assigned products.
• Spearhead social media efforts via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Pinterest to help grow our audience, create community-building and event campaigns
• Assist in managing all vendors who support the Marketing Department.
• Manage all shipping and collateral inventories for all regions.
• Coordinate and act as point person with marketing vendors.