One of our clients is currently seeking a Sr. Marketing Associate to join their San Diego office. This is an ideal position for someone looking to join an award winning Marketing Team and establish their marketing career. Must have superior project management skills, good writing skills, be highly organized, and a winning attitude.
This position is focused on supporting new business efforts and marketing strategy. Core responsibilities include preparing new business presentations, creating e-communications, manage social media channels and respond to proposals. This position requires some graphical skills but do not want candidates seeking to pursue a career in design.
• Lead the creation of new business presentations that reflect the firm’s brand while also speaking directly to the clients’ needs. Presentation deliverables may include PowerPoint shows, banners, flip books, and other printed collateral.
• Maintain library of frequently used local content for new business presentations.
• Create e-announcements of relevant news, such as large transactions, new hires or promotions in the San Diego market
• Oversight of e-mailing, distribution, and tracking of all targeted marketing efforts, using the firm’s proprietary e-mail broadcast system and CRM tools.
• Update existing case studies for consistent content and format and write new case studies.
• Contribute to team-wide/corporate marketing initiatives that are integral to the company’s success.
• Lead corporate responses to Requests for Proposals ensuring the proposals are well written, speak to the client’s needs, and completed on time.
• Run lead on event coordination (with help from graphics and stakeholders)
• Offer support with special projects as needed.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Seeking a candidate with 2-5 years of marketing experience, or related experience. Candidate must possess outstanding project management skills. Knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint,
InDesign 6.0 (editing software is plus but not required)
• Adobe creative suite (basic html a plus but not required)
• Social media experience preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work with tight deadlines in a team environment
• Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to toggle between short turnarounds and long-term goals
• Creative thinker
• Excellent communication skills with a positive attitude
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs