We’re looking for an experienced digital marketing associate for the Partnerships Marketing team to support execution and operations on a wide range of both organic and paid digital channels, as well as email marketing support managed through a marketing automation platform. In addition, we're looking for someone with strong verbal and written communication skills.
The role will require strong technical and analytical skills and the ability to partner with multiple cross-functional teams to support a range of solutions for creators, publishers, and developers. This position is full-time and will be based out of Seattle, WA.
- Build and manage social media campaigns across social media channels
- Help manage email marketing initiatives including client newsletters and email nurture campaigns
- Manage localization of digital and offline assets in collaboration with our localization team
- Partner cross-functionally with both internal and external teams and stakeholders for a multitude of projects
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience with a track record of increased responsibility
- Expertise with Marketo marketing automation platform
- Expertise in multiple digital marketing channels (Social, Display, Email)
- Strong business acumen, written communication, and quantitative analytical skills
- Experience with end-to-end digital campaign management (planning, building, optimizing, reporting) of large scale cross-channel digital campaigns
- B2B marketing experience (advertiser or publisher focused audiences a plus)
- Digital copywriting experience across a multitude of channels
- Strong proficiency in Excel (SQL a plus)
- BA/BS degree business, marketing, economics, communications or similar with strong academic background or equivalent experience