Large Entertainment and Consumer Products brand in Glendale, CA is seeking a Marketing Associate to joint their team for a 6-month assignment that has the possibility of extending.
The responsibilities of the Marketing Associate include driving awareness for the brand's stores and retail locations across North America, building and maintaining relationships with key business partners, and supporting & executing retail marketing department initiatives to “Create Magical Moments for Guests of all Ages” as part of their Parks, Experiences, and Consumer Products Organization. The Marketing Associate will essentially be the conduit between marketing team, merchant planners, and creative teams.
The ideal candidate has a passion for retail, thrives in a fast-paced collaborative environment, and has an innovative approach to problem solving.
- Manage all aspects of in-store marketing campaign deliverables
- Develop and present informative and actionable briefs to the Creative team
- Utilize JIRA system for creation and tracking of job briefs.
- Manage routing, feedback, and approvals.
- Responsible for maintaining, reporting, and tracking of Marketing Calendars
- Maintain budget requirements and partner with Print Production team to ensure timely processing of all invoices
- Lead efforts in partnership with the Planning and Buying teams to maintain POS signage
- Collaborate with synergy partners (i.e. Studio, Home Entertainment, Interactive, etc.) to plan, develop, and execute marketing programs that elevate their messaging at point of sale
- Partner with Store Systems team to ensure marketing promotions are executed efficiently through the POS system
- Oversee marketing deliveries and requirements for new store openings in partnership with Print Production team and Store Planning team
- Manage overall communication of marketing campaigns throughout the organization with a focus on communication to stores
- Support and execute other product, seasonal, and franchise marketing initiatives as required
- Must be a self starter (hiring manager cannot spend entire day with this person due to bandwidth)
- Previous retail experience
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must be able to work collaboratively/ across departments (from marketing - creative- production, & stores)
Required Education: BA or relevant experience