Our client is looking for someone to help support their vibrant network of small to medium size businesses actively growing their business because of this social media platform. If you're passionate about building community and enjoy event coordination and logistics, this could be the job for you.
- Support with the day-to-day community moderation of a social media group for “small business advocates” — including moderating comments, triaging support issues and developing content to be published
- Interview small to medium sized businesses for opportunities to share their stories more broadly
- Management of group database and information in internal tools/systems
- Develop detailed briefs for small business activations
- Own and maintain event activations, from project development to execution and project wrap up
- Some travel required to support the hosting of events for group members
- Represent the brand with authenticity and integrity both online and offline
- Passion for all things related to small businesses
- 3+ years of experience in a Client Service/Account Management department, preferably in an event agency
- Very strong writing skills, with experience in editorial, copywriting, or content strategy
- Experience with social media content development
- Experience working on large-scale cross-functional projects
- Detail oriented and ability to manage multiple projects at once
- A demonstrated track record of online and offline community leadership is a plus
- BA/BS degree with strong academic background or equivalent experience.