Marketing Associate- this role is ONSITE in Philiadelphia, PA
Primarily responsible for supporting go-to-market consumer acquisition campaign execution for the retail business segment, primarily through direct mail and print channels. Deliver integrated marketing campaigns that increase awareness, consideration, purchase, loyalty and ultimately drive business results.
• Support marketing team in executing complex tactical marketing campaigns.
• Ensure creative and messaging is synergistic in all go to market communication. Provide marketing input and influence creative outcome.
• Grant final approval on all artwork, copy, formats, mock-ups, and proofs.
• Liaise with key internal stakeholders to gain approvals, including legal/regulatory and marketing teams.
• Maintain print schedules & coordination with team members.
• Establish and maintain relationships with external partners, specifically direct mail/print vendors. Manage campaign execution, day to day operations, and troubleshooting.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• 3-5 years experience in marketing and/or advertising.
• Bachelors degree in marketing, advertising or related field.
• Ability to cultivate and sustain a high degree of cross-functional collaboration, coordination, and communication.
• Experience with vendor relationships & coordination.
• Ability to establish effective working relationships with management, team members and peers.
• Strong attention to detail, organization and time management skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written and visual).
• Ability to multitask and perform in a deadline-sensitive environment.
• Sets high expectations of self and work; self-motivated and resourceful.