- Help develop, launch, evaluate, optimize, and scale brand campaign programs.
- Responsible for executing communication plans and assets for channels like online advertising, email marketing and onsite education.
- Instrumental in executing marketing messaging for different audiences across multiple markets, working with internal creative teams and external creative agencies to develop campaign assets and content.
- Must have the ability to think about content strategies, landing pages, and managing campaigns and content across regions and languages effectively.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Strong process and project management skills with successful experience influencing and contributing to cross-functional teams.
- Experience managing digital and social marketing campaigns.
- Proven ability to build fact-driven business cases from management consulting or other relevant experience.
- Experience specifically within digital marketing, marketing communications, in-house or account planning in ad agency, or a related field.
- Must be flexibility to work with change priorities.
- Experience with digital and social campaign development, production and execution, content development, strategy and project management are requirements.
- Must have experience working with creative teams, production houses and media teams to execute and launch campaigns.
- Extremely organized and process driven.
- BA/BS degree