We are looking for an experienced community marketing manager to develop and execute strategic marketing initiatives that increase customer acquisition and engagement with our platform through community interactions. This includes engaging and supporting our community on social media, identifying new channels to build and inspire our audience with content that evangelizes our product, and measuring and reporting on the impact of our community efforts.
- Grow community engagement by creating and distributing inspiring content, and fostering meaningful interactions with our audience on social media and other channels
- Serve as the day-to-day contact for community and influencer outreach, and cultivate relationships through personalized, high touch communication
- Drive execution of social media campaigns, including content development, measurement, and optimization
- Monitor and respond to conversations with our audience on social media and other channels, and share insights to help guide our customer engagement and community efforts
- Measure and report on the effectiveness and impact of our community marketing initiatives on awareness, customer acquisition, engagement, and retention
- Work cross-functionally (across research, marketing, product, design, PR, and other teams) to inform and generate both product and marketing initiatives and act as the voice of our customers
- 3+ years professional experience in marketing, social media / community engagement
- Expertise in social media platforms and online communities
- Deep empathy for customer needs and direct experience distributing customer-facing content and participating in high-touch customer interactions
- Ability to think creatively and strategically with an attention to detail and proven project management skills
- Experience in a start-up environment
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English, ability to explain complex concepts in a straightforward, engaging way
BA/BS degree with strong academic background or equivalent experience.