Our client, a top financial company in Newark, New Jersey, is looking to engage a Marketing Associate for their Global Marketing Communications Businesses, within their internal Advertising Agency.
This Marketing Associate will report to an Integrated Media Director and The VP of the Media Team. Supports the In-House Advertising Agency This talent will develop (or support) and execute International and National integrated media programs. These initiatives shall be for our client’s corporate brand and its business units. They will have primary targets of both consumers and the B2B audiences.
They must have excellent knowledge of multi-media advertising platforms, their targeted audiences and the processes of research and analysis associated to each (broadcast, print, OOH, digital – including programmatic and social). It would be a major plus to have a strong familiarity of content marketing engagement.
This role shall lead the development of cross media recommendations, establish direct relationships and ongoing negotiations with publishers, develop presentations, give media platform points of view, along with budget recommendations and have an overall strong knowledge of the industry RFP processes.
· Collaboration is key in this role to ensure the growth of internal relationships with the strategy, account and creative service teams.
· Must be able to work quickly.
· Must be a multi-tasker and problem solver.
· Must be a motivated team, player with a strong ability to work independently and mentor a junior team members
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university; degree in Advertising, Marketing or Communications preferred
· 3+ years of professional advertising, marketing, or communications experience at an advertising agency, publisher or marketing department with some digital focus experience.
· Passion and experience with evaluating, recommending and executing cross media proposals.
· Deep understanding of integrated media planning and buying across multiple media platforms (digital, social, print, broadcast, OOH) including digital technology platforms such as DSPs, programmatic buying and ad networks
· Ability to independently manage internal and external relationships and expectations through effective communications and negotiation skills
· Experience in data analysis, and a proven ability to convert data into insights for cross media performance presentations.
· A strong understanding of media and their various research and reporting systems (Comscore, IMS, MRI, Sqad, Netcost,Nielsen SRDS, Media Ocean, Dart, Prisma),
· A proven ability to multi-task and assist teams on client project delivery deadlines
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Savvy negotiation skills, in cross media platforms
· Experience mentoring, junior staff