My client is one of the BIG Technology Companies of the World, and they are looking for an experienced GTM and partnerships marketing Manager. This is an 11 month contract, paying up to £56 000/annum PAYE pro rata.
- Support and execute go-to-market planning with regional telecom partners for products
- Support marketing campaign development and execution of partners to ensure messaging best practices are utilised across the campaigns
- Experience in working with C-level executives and senior management teams
- Review, optimise and monitor brand usage for co-marketing creative campaigns with partners
- Develop and maintain partner engagement calendar including campaigns, events and other joint marketing programs
- Work with partners and internal cross-functional teams to establish, test and follow up on campaign effectiveness metrics
- Track and record partner marketing campaigns in internal project management systems like SalesForce, Workfront or others
- Collaborate with finance and supply team to set-up and track co-marketing spends, agency on-boarding, PO generation and payment processing
- Identify and record best practices as related to partner marketing campaigns support documenting these best practices in marketing playbooks regularly
- Support for content development work with internal content team, production team or external agencies as needed
- Minimum 5 years of co-brand and/or regional partner marketing experience
- Comfortable to work with multiple internal stakeholders, partner with external companies, dealing with marketing teams in partner organizations, agencies
- Experience in managing regional work and in working with companies in EMEA and LATAM regions
- Ideally, experience developing co-branded marketing campaigns (more than 1 brand) that drove positive results.
- Previous technology and/or telecom experience is preferred
- Ability to work and thrive in a self-starter, fast-paced and changing environment.
- Interest in a global role with frequent meetings outside of business hours – usually early mornings or evenings, 2 to 3 times a week.
- Strong creative sense, plus good written and verbal communication skills in English (Portuguese, French and regional language knowledge is a plus)
- Ability to travel both regionally and internationally as needed
Education: BA/BS degree with strong academic background or equivalent experience.
Required Skills: Marketing Communication