This is a tremendous opportunity in a thriving Fortune 500 environment. The eCommerce Catalog Specialist will be responsible for supporting one of our largest eCommerce businesses in delivering exceptional business practices and results. The core responsibilities include managing and updating the online catalog, including new product setup, maintaining and optimizing existent product assortment, and executing best in class eCommerce principles. The team needs an owner who can manage internal business processes including informing catalog and operations decisions, and exceptional management of external customer communications. The eCommerce Catalog Specialist will be fundamental to impacting a rapidly growing and changing eCommerce business, and they will be key to unlocking large business goals.
This opportunity is through the end of 2018 with the potential to extend and is 40 hours a week.
• Own and manage all catalog related activities and responsibilities
• Work cross functionally with customer service, sales, and category management on execution of eCommerce fundamentals
• Plan and execute best in class management of new item setup process
• Setup new products with focus on SEO optimized content
• Manage all content updates, including images, descriptions, and advanced eCommerce content
• Identify and implement pricing updates with the customer
• Work with Sales leads to optimize product assortment
• Address and manage all customer requests on catalog related issues
• Support delivery of aggressive sales goals
• Bachelor’s degree
• Consumer Products industry or eCommerce experience/internship preferred - Recent grad acceptable
• Solid understanding of the key tenets of eCommerce
• Strong decision‐making ability
• Strong Excel skills - V-lookups, pivot tables needed.
• Strong problem solving skills and comfort working cross functionally
• Multi-tasker who can manage multiple work streams simultaneously
• Fast learner of technical systems, data sources, and processes (Ex. SAP - a plus but can be taught, Vendor Central, Supplier Center, Price Lists, etc.)
• Drive for Results