· Conduct email publishing tasks such as; campaign setup, scheduling, tracking, testing, and deployment.
· Conduct email operations tasks such as; list preparation, quality control, data manipulation, data clean up and other tasks related to email operations
· Maintain an email calendar tool.
· Execute flawless and timely email marketing campaigns; one-time, recurring, and dynamic-content driven.
· Data file manipulation, cleansing and record entry into CRM system
· Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Team player with the ability to organize, prioritize, handle time constraints, and manage shifting priorities
· Self-motivated individual who is able to prioritize and multi-task, works well under pressure and able to meet tight deadlines
· Aptitude to understand databases and related technologies
· Strong quantitative and analytical skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to pick up technical applications and concepts quickly
· Exceptional work ethic, ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines
· Ability to build effective working relationships with colleagues inside and outside the organization
· Knowledge of CAN-SPAM compliance is a plus
· 1-2 years of email marketing experience
· Experience with email marketing systems preferred
· Previous email marketing experience preferred
· Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, Word
· Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) systems a plus
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs