This position supports the Marketing department and reports to the Director of Marketing. Primary responsibilities include support for Marketing and Sales departments.
• Coordinate and support all initiatives as they relate to marketing projects, brand plans and communications.
• Assist in development and creation of marketing materials, including presentations, POS, coupons, competitive information, product specs, premiums, and product slicks.
• Facilitate development of ads by coordinating art concepts, proofing, ordering UPC bar codes, tracking redemption, etc.
• Assist in development and maintenance of company and brand websites.
• Assist in development of social media integration including creation and maintenance of Facebook sites.
• Assist in preparation for JFI participation in tradeshows, including development, coordination, ordering services, booth development, sales materials, premiums, etc.
• Analyze promotional programs against dollar spent
• Analyze marketing budget data by department on a quarterly basis.
• Update and maintain specification and pricing documents.
• Coordinate retailer-specific programs.
• Analyze all sales case/dollar share data (Nielsen) on a category basis and update monthly.
• Serve as alternate to Consumer Affairs and Administrative Assistant to ensure effective coverage of the Safe Quality Food responsibilities pertaining to that position.
• Distribute market and category information for Nielsen reports and services. This includes accessing data via Nitro software, writing reports, providing competitive data and charting for presentations
• Run and distribute sales reports as required for JFI and JBC.
• Assist in development and creation of sales support including sell sheets and presentation materials.
• Review sales incentive data by category on a monthly basis.
• Pick up competitive sales samples as needed.
• Provide backup administrative support to the Consumer Affairs and Administrative Coordinator for various administrative functions when needed including, but not limited to, telephone coverage.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND CONDITIONS
• Working hours may vary based on the needs of the department. It may be required to begin work prior to 8:00 am or work after 5:00 pm on occasion. Therefore, flexibility and availability are imperative to meet the requirements of this position.
• College degree, Marketing concentration preferred.
• Minimum of five years experience in the sales and marketing field.
• High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with PowerPoint presentations and Excel charting.
• Familiarity with sales reporting and syndicated data.
• Must move easily and competently between the roles of team player and independent contributor. Must be reliable, possess strong organizational skills, be proactive and take initiative. The ability to multi-task and handle aggressive deadlines is a must. Attention to detail is critical due to the high importance to the position of proofreading sales and marketing material.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs