Our client is a large financial institution in Pennington, New Jersey and they are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their internal marketing team for a 12+ month contract job. This Marketing Assistant role is 40 hours a week, health benefits and 401K included.
The Marketing Assistant will coordinate and assist with the marketing activities to support the Institutional Retirement line of business, including but not limited to:
- Manage library of 3rd party partner marketing materials, including submission through the review process and posting to internal spreadsheets and websites as necessary - average 300- 400 per year.
- Maintain and update internal website with current/approved content and marketing materials
- Assist with managing current inventory of marketing materials for multiple lines of business
- Ad hoc projects, as needed
The Marketing Assistant must be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the marketing field. With minimal supervision, individuals should be able to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and perform a variety of tasks simultaneously.
Marketing Assistant requirements:
- 1. 2-4 years of experience in the Retirement Services field a plus
- 2. Proficient with Adobe Acrobat Professional, MS Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word and MS Outlook
- 3. Highly organized and ability to work independently
- 4. Excellent attention to detail
- 4. Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Communications or related field