Our client, a top financial company in Midtown Manhattan, New York City is looking for a driven Marketing Assistant to join their Marketing Team! This Marketing Assistant opportunity is a 12 month contract, 35 hours a week, health care and 401K are offered.
The Marketing Assistant will support the Global Wealth and Investment Management marketing team. This Marketing Assistant position will report to a VP in charge of Banking Deposits and Rewards programs. The Marketing Assistant will have responsibility for supporting key strategic, cross functional and multi-faceted marketing and business initiatives and requires a very strong individual contributor who has the ability to “matrix” manage small cross-functional teams. Key focus areas include driving deposits penetration, increasing product cross-sell and balance growth, and increasing loyalty and engagement.
This Marketing Assistant will support in executing existing marketing campaigns to drive deposit AUM growth to meet sales and financial business objectives. This role will work closely with our key partners such as Legal, Compliance, Decision Management, Finance and Channel execution teams. The Marketing Assistant will develop and execute marketing programs targeting existing clients and sales support for Financial Advisors.
Key areas of responsibility would include:
• Project management work is end-to-end and includes design, scoping, development, execution/implementation, monitoring/measurement, test and learn management communications/presentations
• Helping to define, implement and manage project governance rigor and routines including defining steering and operating committees, scheduling regular meetings and routines, developing status reports
• Participating in strategy and initiative design by offering ideas, facilitating brainstorming sessions and building management presentations
• Supporting marketing team in all aspects including presentations, measurement, research and other tasks
Required Skills for Marketing Assistant:
• Education: BA/BS required, MBA a plus
• 3+ years marketing and project management experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Organized with strong project management skills
• Highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
• A proactive and strategic thinker
• Ability to analyze and synthesize business results and top line research reports
• Ability to produce executive level communications and presentations
• High quality standards with attention to detail
• A team player that is organized, high energy and enthusiastic
• Able to move projects forward with minimal oversight