Our client is looking for a Marketing Assistant so have your Project Management chops on deck!
• Manage, track, and respond to all daily store-level marketing requests in a timely manner
• Manage store-related marketing programs, such as Chamber-of-Commerce
• Create, test, QA and report out on coupon-based programs ongoing
• Support other store-based marketing programs and initiatives as needed
• Communicate and collaborate with cross-functional counterparts in all stages of each project, from planning to reporting
• Continuously find ways to improve the store-level marketing request program, as well as other marketing programs you oversee
• Work with store marketing budgets and ensure all invoices are paid in a timely manner
• Write creative briefs for Agency, evaluate creative concepts, and provide creative feedback to drive strong overall marketing communications
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 4 years prior marketing or project management experience
• You are customer-centric and revel in supporting retail store teams
• You’re a strong project manager – you’re detailed oriented, highly organized, and have demonstrated problem solving abilities
• Prior experience delivering creative excellence by working with internal marketing/external agency partners
• Demonstrated analytical skills. Responsible for obtaining data, running reports and drawing conclusions from analysis.
• Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office applications, specifically MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.