Large Media company in New York is seeking a Marketing Assistant to join their Client Activation team. This is a 3-month temporary position to start with the possibility of extending. The Client Activation team produces integrated marketing programs on behalf of our major advertising clients. This team interfaces with internal teams including Sales, Client Solutions, Creative Services, Legal, Finance, Video Production, Photo Studios, as well as external vendors, client agencies, advertisers and media partners to ensure program elements are executed per requirements, scope of project, timelines, and budget. The Marketing Assistant will support and work with a team to produce and activate sold programs. The position reports to an Associate Director and is based in New York.
- Establish, develop and maintain active folders as programs are sold and produced.
- Work with participating teams to develop and maintain activation and production documents such as the program summary (scope or program), production timelines and creative guidelines/assets.
- Consolidate and disseminate client feedback to participating teams.
- Coordinate with participating internal team/elements to ensure each contributor clearly understands their respective scope in terms of deliverables and target milestone dates throughout the project.
- With oversight, maintain weekly status meetings for active programs.
- Collect assets throughout the duration of a program and contribute to program wrap-up reports and case studies for clients and for use internally in pitching new business.
- Experience: You have worked in a central or supporting activation/ production role, overseeing multiple elements to implement a program/project.
- Knowledge and capability: You have an understanding of — and desire to expand your experience working with — video production, digital media, advertising, promotions and marketing.
- Attention to detail: detail and accuracy is a focus for you and evident in everything you do, from email communication to production materials such as timelines and scopes of work.
- Communication: You have well established written and business communication skills. You are a team player with strong interpersonal skills that will engage clients, agency decision makers, team members and internal counterparts.