Email Marketing Coordinator: Microsoft Store
We are seeking a driven, self-starter to support our CRM marketing team for the retail group in our large global tech org. This role will help execute email programs. This is a highly tactical position that has opportunity for growth if good initiative and excellent execution is proven while in role.
This group is an exciting place to be within the company. Any new products that come through, come through us. We are the hub of the brand. These roles are newer and could lead to more opportunity There is room to develop them into what they need to be.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage the execution of a high volume of transactional emails (triggered and ad hoc)
- Coordinate manual processes of CRM email programs; sku list management, content management, etc.
- Work with various stakeholders to gather information needed to execute on transactional emails.
- Communicate with all stakeholders as appropriate for status of all transactional emails.
- Monitor schedules to ensure we are staying on track.
- Misc projects as appropriate.
- Customer-obsessed mindset
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to manage and partner with external agencies
- Ability to assess business priorities effectively
- Self-starter with extraordinary attention to detail
- Work in collaboration with various “internal client” teams across our businesses, including but not limited to Merchandising, Marketing, and Operations
- Possess strong attention to detail and superior organizational skills.
- Thrive working both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Excel at managing multiple projects with conflicting priorities in a tight deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to adapt and change direction, to be reactive and agile as needed to meet marketing needs.
- Require little supervision and be able to take full ownership of position on team and all responsibilities.
- Retail and e-commerce experience preferred