• Support International Marketing to drive traffic & sales
• Aid in seasonal planning and participate in planning meetings
• Managing content for multiple internal documents for multiple countries including: Seasonal Planning Documents, Marketing Calendars
• Provide business partners with permanent and seasonal creative assets including photography, signage, windows, and email
• Identify and establish best practices for streamlining sharing process. Reduce redundancies & complexity to increase productivity and reduce costs.
• Write creative briefs
• Ensure projects are delivered on brand, on time and on budget.
• Analyze return on in-store marketing investment and direct funds to most efficient and effective marketing programs
• Support Director of Marketing to execute seasonal marketing plans and quarterly international presentations
• Effectively collaborate with a high performing cross-functional team.
• Key relationships include: Global Inventory Management, Global Merchandising, In Country Marketing & Field Partners
• 2+ years management experience in a marketing communications role in a retail company
• Good listening skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once
• Ability to think both creatively and strategically
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs