Aquent has an exciting new opportunity available at a Fortune 500 multi-national tech company in Cambridge, MA! They are seeking a Marketing Analytics Specialist for 8+ months. This position will take place on-site. Apply today if you meet the required skills below!
- Prepare presentations and clearly communicate findings from initiatives to senior management and to the broader organization.
- Maintain monthly dashboard on budget vs. actuals and key performance indicators to monitor the health of marketing and inform decision making for senior leadership.
- Provide analytical deep dives crucial to strategic marketing initiatives.
- Identify, develop, and codify marketing analysis, necessary infrastructure, and processes across countries, channels and functions.
- Ensure effective prioritization and collaboration.
- Deliver clear insights into drivers of revenue, risks, and opportunities
- Track and communicate campaign performance with a variety of tools
- Build and maintain segments of users
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Build segments of users based on behaviors and characteristics
- Track campaign success in terms of desired user behaviors and outcomes with Google Analytics and other tools
- Ensure that stakeholders have access to relevant and timely campaign metrics (via dashboards, reports, and other easily-consumable mediums)
- 3+ years experience in a Marketing role (Marketing Analyst preferred)
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence.
- Strong team player with excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills and impeccable business judgment.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, macros, formulas, logic, etc.).
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, Looker, and SEO.
- Strong experience writing queries, pulling data from relational databases, and working with other statistical analysis and data mining software.
Nice to have Skills (not required):
- BA/BS Degree in Marketing or related field
- Drift (marketing tool)