- This is a (6) month temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Local candidates only please
- 1-5 years of project management experience with an emphasis on paid digital media, web / ecommerce, and CRM preferably in support of marketing and sales functions in the entertainment, travel or amusement park industry required
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 empoyee
Our Fortune 500 Tourism & Hospitality client is looking for a Marketing Analytics Project Manager to add to their project team. If selected you would:
- Responsible for managing the day to day coordination, implementation, and data validation of the client's marketing attribution platform
- This role requires a candidate with a solid project management and data validation background that will work on ensuring tasks are executed efficiently
- Be the key liaison between attribution vendor and key stakeholders within the client organization
- Managing project plans with deliverables and coordinating with key stakeholders to ensure timely delivery and consistency of data
- Work on validating and confirming that the reporting output is accurate and adhering to the taxonomy and hierarchy set up by the marketing channels
- Will represent the Omni-Channel analytics team in meetings pertaining to the new marketing platform and will work directly with marketing partners to ensure accuracy and proper aggregation for the ensuing modelling process
- Assist the data science team with information needed for event stream modeling, including taxonomy validation and data preparation.
- 1-5 years of project management experience with an emphasis on paid digital media, web / ecommerce, and CRM preferably in support of marketing and sales functions in the entertainment, travel or amusement park industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects with significant and far-ranging impact on the performance of the business in both the short- and long-term as well as requiring significant financial and resource investments
- Very strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong project management competency managing cross-functional roles without direct supervision
- Experience in extracting and validating large datasets
- Advanced experience with DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM)
- Strong attention to detail.
- Understanding of marketing attribution strategies.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Demonstrated expertise in executing within or analyzing marketing channels such as Paid Media, Web, CRM, Direct, Social Media, PR, Search, and Ecommerce.
- Expertise in understanding marketing integration between Paid Media, Web, CRM, Direct, Social Media, PR, Search, and Ecommerce
- Passion for entertainment industry and guest experience optimization
- Understanding of segmentation and targeting
- Experience with business intelligence reporting tools and dashboards