Leading beauty, health and wellbeing retailer has an opportunity for an experienced marketing analytics professional to lead a team and refine, grow and manage their customer analytics capability. You will be a key influencer and partner with stakeholders across the business to ensure consumer insights are integrated within strategic decision making processes. As a highly motive individual you will enjoy leading a small team and creating a high performance team environment.
Key accountabilities for this role:
- Developing and managing the loyalty marketing plans across two major company brands
- Provide high valuable insights to business problems and seek out opportunities for growth
- Improve analytical thinking and technical skills within the team
- Ensuring all loyalty activity is aligned with the national messaging and promotions, operational plans and supported by all stakeholders
- Work proactively to develop greater collaboration within the wider business to identify and deliver loyalty marketing opportunities
- Analysis of loyalty campaign results and data to determine campaign effectiveness and ROI
- Provide analytical reports to the shopper marketing team to enable creation of effective supplier promotions
- Create strong synergies across the broader marketing team and the integration of loyalty across key areas including local area marketing, catalogues, in-store, digital and online
Skills and Experience to be successful:
- Extensive data analytics experience (ideally management level) in a retail environment with hands on data warehousing / BI experience
- A strong background in technical/hands on job experience
- Analytics team management roles
- SQL advanced programming and working with large complex relational databases.
- Predictive, Machine Learning and Segmentation modelling
- Advanced knowledge in Sytems/Applications in Tera-Data, Tera-Data,Warehouse Miner, Microstrategy, Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics 360, MapInfo Pro, MS Excel.
- Provide Systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Presenting insights/analysis from large and complex data sets and managing non-technical stakeholders on how the insights create value for the business
- Strong people skills & the ability to interact in a clear and productive way with stakeholders
For more information please contact Zena Nicolson on 038644 7711 firstname.lastname@example.org