Education and Experience
• 4-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration or quantitative discipline highly preferred
• 5 years’ experience in sales analysis, marketing analysis, revenue management, financial analysis or a related discipline with the ability to work with large data sets and used advanced analytic techniques
• Working knowledge of digital marketing strategies and communications channels
• 2+ years’ experience in digital / website analytics and knowledge of metrics used to measure website and digital marketing effectiveness. Ideally with experience using digital marketing reporting systems across paid, owned and earned channels (e.g., DoubleClick for Advertisers, social media reporting tools)
Technical Requirements (preferred but not required upon entry)
• Adobe Discover/Ad Hoc Analytics, SAS, Excel, Access, Tableau, Cognos, SQL
• Experience integrating large datasets from multiple systems and sources, including enterprise transaction systems.
• Strong desire to solve business problems using data and analytically based solutions.
• Strong interpersonal skills and be able to work well with non-technical and technical audiences, clearly communicating project needs, risks, delays, and outcomes to all levels of the organization.
• Experience presenting analysis and recommendations to senior level executives and program managers. Demonstrated track record of generating insight through analysis and presenting the information in a manner which impacts key strategy or investment decisions.
• Demonstrated ability to find creative solutions to complex and challenging analytical problems.
• Knowledge of click-level web analytics data and marketing strategies is considered a plus.