Must have strong experience working in Microsoft Excel
The position will focus on both the tracking and reporting of group-specific campaigns or group customer; and identifying trends and growth opportunities for specific product’s marketing and enrollment programs.
• Work with Product teams, Marketing and Enrollment teams and other internal client departments to gather analyze and synthesize data across all client products.
• Take initiative to understand the source and program data across client products, including Life, Dental, Disability, Auto & Home, Hyatt Legal, Critical Illness, and Accident & Health.
• Create and manage external reporting for account-specific communication and enrollment results.
• Analyze campaigns to identify response trends and potential cost savings opportunities to measure the effectiveness of the campaigns and provide recommendations and insights.
• Advanced to Intermediate Microsoft Office software skills –Excel, PowerPoint. Microsoft Access, SharePoint or SPSS experience preferred.
• Ability to manage large amounts of data with a wide array of considerations.
• Position requires ability to translate analytics and trends into presentations to help to develop strategic solutions and business recommendations (internally and externally).
• Ability to multi-task - manage concurrent projects in deadline-driven environment
• Must be prepared to identify and respond to obstacles and or challenges independently.
• Extremely detail-oriented, good customer relationship skills, process-oriented and organized.
• BA / BS Degree in Marketing, Business or Communications or similar work experience
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs