The individual we are looking for a circulation professional that is data savvy, detail oriented, smart, a fast learner and is comfortable working with large data sets. This associate will need to work well in a team environment as well as independently. This person must thrive in a fast paced work environment and manage multiple projects at a time while maintaining accuracy and consistency of their project deliverables.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Demonstrate a solid understanding of direct marketing, database marketing, circulation and related tools and techniques.
• Work in conjunction with Sr. Circulation Analyst and Marketing Managers on circulation strategies to drive new customer acquisitions and overall customer revenue and share of wallet.
• Manage email and or offline circulation strategies and campaign execution.
• Develop, champion and drive targeting and marketing strategies that will improve vehicle performance and customer performance metrics.
• Utilize reporting applications for timely and relevant customer analysis and campaign reporting needs as required and requested by the Business.
• Provide detailed and accurate instructions to select partners and vendors to ensure the successful execution of our marketing promotions.
• Manage both internal and external service bureaus relationships. Develop a good working relationship with Staples data processing, email and print vendors.
• Perform adhoc analytical reports and special projects as requested by management and the Business.
• Accurately, consistently, and in a timely manner document campaign strategies, business rules, programs tests, special processes, campaign details, campaign anomalies, etc. so that there is complete program execution transparency available to all relevant stakeholders
• Develop and maintain promotional schedules, calendars and promotional histories.
• Continually look for and produce efficiencies and process improvements that will support the goals of the Business.