The Database Marketing and Analytics group is looking for a strong analytical person that would work with North American brands and loyalty teams to help develop our CRM marketing database, create and maintain marketing and customer performance analysis and assist in the building of marketing campaigns to support our direct to consumer marketing initiatives. The Marketing Analyst will be responsible for helping to create multi-channel customer optimized marketing programs and to provide insights and analysis that improve marketing effectiveness.
Work with other marketing analysts, brand and loyalty teams to develop, execute and measure CRM programs (direct mail, email, online, mobile & loyalty programs) that drive profitable incremental sales. He/she will work to develop targeted marketing campaigns to drive customers to improve life-time value.
• Analyze customer lifecycles and develop measurable marketing insights to improve engagement over customer lifetime.
• Perform campaign response analysis including determining sales, lift & ROI associated with each program to aid in the development of corporate marketing strategies
• Develop campaign response KPI’s and customer dashboards that measure customer performance.
• Work with brand and loyalty teams to develop analysis focused on performance metrics around the lifecycle of new and active loyalty and Loyalty card membership.
• Assist in the development of North American loyalty and brand marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing customer engagement, driving incremental sales and increasing profitability of the programs.
• Work with CRM managers to develop strategies to fully maximize customer onboarding, cross-sell, up-sell and retention opportunities.
• Collaborate with campaign managers on the team to develop and implement measurable, market-driven campaigns that include online, social media, and direct marketing and email programs.
• Help identify customer segments with the greatest potential for brand and loyalty revenue growth.
• Act as a liaison with internal business partners (IT, .com, International Marketing) and outside vendors (global database, email service provider) to ensure timely/accurate delivery of mail/email files and analysis.
• Extract/ manipulating the data, conducting the analyses, determining the conclusions, actionable recommendations and then communicating those to stakeholders in a concise and organized fashion.