Campaign Performance Analyst (Full-Time Contract)
Looking for a full-time contract Campaign Performance Analyst. This position supports the client's digital media business through detailed reporting and data analysis on campaign performance and delivery. The successful candidate will deliver full-service or self-service access to data and reports to a variety of stakeholders including Sales, Client Marketing, Finance, Ad Operations, Research and Analytics, and Product Development. This role requires understanding of the metrics used to measure online advertising, as well as a strong foundation in data analysis. The ideal candidate will have experience working with major ad serving reporting systems, both publisher and client-side. The candidate will also have a strong interest in digital data analytics and be mathematically inclined. The Analyst will also provide invoicing reports for all campaigns on a monthly basis to the Finance team. It will be essential to produce and deliver a high volume of reports and analysis while meeting deadlines and maintaining accuracy. This position reports to the Global Director of Ad Operations.
- Generate monthly client reporting for billing, invoicing, and performance analysis.
- Monitor campaign performance and delivery
- Support digital media advertising sales program through scheduled and ad hoc reporting requests
- Perform statistical analysis on ad products
- Make optimization recommendations and analyze campaign results
- Passion for numbers, data- analysis, and other methods of statistical analytics
- 1-2 years of experience in digital media
- 1-2 years of experience with digital media reporting and analysis (strongly recommended)
- Direct knowledge of ad serving reporting systems, including but not limited to DFP, DFA, and Atlas
- Experience managing large sets of data in Excel
- Bachelor’s degree required. Math, Statistics, Business, Economics, or other analytical focus strongly preferred
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs