This role is a temporary contract role which will go though July 2013.
· Consumer Packaged Goods – Consumer Research & Insights experience from a leading CPG company, or a fast-paced, highly-innovative consumer business, supporting both new business/brand development work as well as going brands and businesses. Specific experience required in Advertising testing (qual/quant), brand tracking and Marketing Mix Analysis.
· Youth-Oriented Brand – Ideally, candidates would also have familiarity with, or experience in, the Action Sports marketplace, or with a brand that competes in the “Youth” segment/culture, and holds significant emotional value with that segment (e.g. Art, Music, Entertainment, Sports, Gaming, Technology, Luxury Brands, or Apparel).
· Qualitative & Quantitative Blend – Expertise in a wide range of both qualitative and quantitative research methods. Familiarity and application of advanced analytic Research techniques and tools.
· Strategic consulting ability
· Analytic acumen
· Negotiation/influencing ability
· Project management skills
· Communication skills
Personality & Style Profile
· Strong commitment to consumers, colleagues, and business partners
· Goal-oriented and personally accountable
· Open minded - seeks “out-of-box” solutions
· High level of integrity/“EQ”
· Practices open communication
· Resourceful and self-directed