Aquent's Fortune 500 client in Boca Raton, FL is looking for a Marketing Analyst for a 6 month assignment (40/hrs 5 days, on site).
- Responsible for analytical support for the purpose of informing strategic initiatives across the company aimed at increasing revenue and maximizing ROI.
- Accountable for driving valuable fact-based and quantitative consumer insights from internal systems and to synthesize key findings which inform business and strategic marketing strategies.
- 5-10+ years’ practical experience with Business analysis, Data extraction in SQL, Forecasting Techniques and data analytics
- MUST have experience working with third party data providers like DNB, Axciom, Infogroup to utilize firmograhic, phsycographic and demographic data
- Experience with email campaigns, measurement of campaign effectiveness and email personalization
- Strong mathematical background and experience with crunching large numbers and applying appropriate mathematical models to deliver insights
- Experience in a marketing domain is a MUST
- Experience working on campaign effectiveness, Customer Journey, ROI and ROAS by marketing vehicle, customer retention strategies, cost of customer acquisition, cost of customer retention, Life time value, customer segmentation
- Excellent in critical thinking abilities to conduct a root cause analysis and executes statistical and mathematical solutions for business problems.
- Experience working with digital channels like – Paid search, Natural Search, PLA, Email, Affiliates, LIA
- Experience in b2b business would be a plus