Aquent's Fortune500 client in Woonsocket, RI is looking for a Marketing Analyst for a 12 month assignment(40/hrs, 5 days, on site) with potential to extend beyond.
The Loyalty and Personalization (L&P) Consultant job will build, execute, and measure cross-channel campaigns to deliver highly personalized offers and communications to the customers. Ability to multitask several requests, quickly assemble data and generate impactful insights in a fast paced environment are necessary characteristics to succeed in this role.
Responsibilities for the L&P Consultant job include but are not limited to:
• Build and execute campaign segmentation plans in CRM campaign tool.
• Collaborate with business partners on effective campaign execution strategy and best practices.
• Write queries to run complex test vs. control analysis on campaign data.
• Generate campaign analytics to understand the effectiveness of L&P programs.
• Deliver insights around L&P programs to enhance future programs.
• Present findings to the Merchandise leadership team and various other functional groups throughout retail.
Basic skills required for the ExtraCare Analyst job:
• Bachelor's degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, quantitative economics or related field
• 3+ years in an cross-channel campaign execution role using IBM Unica, Adobe Campaign, or comparable tool
• 3+ years in an analytical role coupled with leadership capabilities
• Highly proficient use of SQL for extraction and manipulation of data
• Experience using SAS a plus
• Analytical mindset with detail orientation
• Ability to multi-task several concurrent requests
• Ability to quickly pull together data and generate impactful insights
• to create and deliver presentations to management
• to concisely explain complex analytical finding to non-analytic peers and internal customers.
• Solid understanding of retail and/or data driven marketing
• Must have proficient to advanced skills using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power Point
High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent work experience preferred.