At Aquent's client, the Marketing Scaled Programs support the overall mission to make marketers believers in the power of the client product to build their brands, today and for the future. For this assignment, we are looking for a data-driven analyst, who is passionate about diving into data in order to surface insights that will drive key business decisions, and who will improve the ability of the overall team to efficiently operate at scale.
In this role, you will help collect, organize and synthesize programs’ data into dashboards, analyze the data and make recommendations for growth opportunities. Your critical insights will be used to drive and influence stakeholder decisions and ultimately contribute to the success of the business.
Top 4 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Maintain and improve a global, automated Scaled Programs analytics dashboard and onboard more programs, to give an extensive data coverage for activations and strategic recommendation
2. Create and manage individual client and vertical level dashboard and tracking for cross-team efforts, using team internal data and data from sales teams.
3. Proactively identify areas of opportunity for the programs by reviewing user behavior and surfacing key insights to drive more business impact
4. Analyze web and site traffic and site behavior using Analytics to grow the business
- Support the global teams with quality analysis of their activations for better planning. Help develop guidelines for them and provide them with access to the data they need.
- Gain understanding of the current data collected and how it can be optimized; meet with key stakeholders to determine wish list and needs for the dashboard.
- Make sure the team’s projects are well represented in surveys and studies conducted and recommend on the right metrics to measure.
- Run regular update processes & data accuracy checks to ensure dashboards are providing accurate data on a timely basis.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Statistics, Math, Econometrics, Engineering, Computer Science, and or similar field.
3+ years of experience building dashboards
5+ years of experience in marketing analytics
3+ years of experience with advanced Excel knowledge.
Advanced spreadsheet skills (ability to manipulate quantitative modeling, use v-lookup and pivot tables)
Strongly proficient and/or experienced with spreadsheet software, data visualization, YouTube Analytics, Google Analytics, SQL
Experience managing, manipulating and drawing insights from large data sets
Ability to present insights and make recommendations to key decision makers in a clear and compelling manner