Google Cloud helps millions of organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business, all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers to see the benefits of our technology come to life.
This role will work within the Marketing team to
- Design, build, test, and deploy analytics dashboards and scorecards that democratize and scale analysis efforts across 33 markets in EMEA.
- Create and maintain automated market-level performance reporting, marketing channel dashboards, cross-device behavioral tracking, and user experience dashboards.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders including software engineer and product manager to assist team on campaigns by sourcing and analysing data.
- Ongoing infrastructure maintenance, including adding new tracking for feature launches or new marketing initiatives.
- Manage and coordinate marketing campaigns on local markets: France and DACH mainly.
You will help those who have "gone Google" stay Google, and know how to craft a compelling case for sticking with G Suite.
This is a highly strategic yet execution oriented role working across multiple internal stakeholders to minimise renewal risk, maximise upsell/upgrade, and identify potential opportunities. Strategizing with Strategic Account Specialists to secure and increase G Suite account revenue.
You have extremely strong analytical skills and experience in running programs to predict customer base behavior and set action / impact priorities.
You have a real understanding of marketing and an ability to create and deliver storytelling content using multiple formats and platforms.
* Create and execute customer programs at scale for the GSuite Account Management division
* Track customer sales programs and impacts
* Analyze work pipeline, track key performance metrics across the team
* Support the leadership team with operations, data analysis, reporting, data modelling, dashboard creation
* Having previous experience in a digital content role, or a marketing role involving content creation
* Superior SQL knowledge and experience
* Deep interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis, and trends
* Excellent written communication skills
* A good attention to detail towards tasks, ability to multi-task, set priorities and work efficiently in a high-paced environment.
* English fluency - second European language is a plus
* Strong professional etiquette, organizational skills and attention to detail