Our large financial services client located in Owings Mills, MD is looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst for a long term contract opportunity with potential for conversion to a permanent role.
The Marketing Analyst takes a lead role in creating and implementing relevant campaign and analytic solutions for internal marketing initiatives (such as direct marketing) to promote more successful outcomes in an efforts to acquire, grow and retain customers and to understand and enhance their experience.
This is a 0-12 month assignment with the potential to convert. The position is a new addition to the Enterprise Marketing team supporting all business units within the corporation. The team is currently implementing Adobe campaign software now and would like a resource to join the team and hit the ground running. Campaign management software experience is a plus!
Adobe campaign experience is highly preferred but IBM Unica or Salesforce considered. Resource MUST have a minimum of 3-5 years experience directly relating to executing multichannel marketing campaigns and utilizing campaign management systems.
• Familiarity with a variety of statistical and data mining techniques including: cluster-based segmentations, discrete choice/conjoint, multivariate and logistic regressions and decision trees.
• Experience with campaign management, database software tools and analytical methodology
• Solid understanding of all aspects of database marketing
• Ability to translate broad marketing strategies into technical applications
• Ability to manage complex model development with external partners
• Experience with Adobe Campaign, Analytics, Data Workbench tools