Be a part of a leading edge, front-line marketing team; The Local Marketing department, partners with Sales and Medicare Operations to excite and engage consumers in select markets through grassroots activities and high and low touch media channels to enable both internal and external agents. This team plays a critical role in the success of our client's Medicare portfolio.
Our Client is seeking a Marketing Analyst to support our strategic marketing consultant team in the development of targeted messaging, campaigns and activities to drive consumer interest; while capturing key deliverables and metrics for evaluating success. Assisting key marketing advisors to maximize growth and retention opportunities within the Medicare Advantage channel. This role will also have program oversight to effectively plan, coordinate, monitor and implement marketing activities.
• Support development of local market-level marketing strategy for individual insurance with a core focus on the Medicare portfolio.
• Execute and track marketing plans for assigned client groups, in order to achieve company growth and retention objectives.
• Review key advertising messaging and creative to validate compliant execution in deadline driven environment.
• Carry out time sensitive tasks with a central focus on speed-to-market, in order to achieve company objectives with client groups.
• Capture and track vital insights on the marketing environment at the local-level including competitors, key target opportunities, multicultural strategy etc.
• Manage ongoing agent campaign needs including digital landing page creation and agent letter templates.
• Drive innovative thinking in highly regulated environment
• Analyze individual market business plans and track their success tied to client business objectives.
• Develop a working knowledge of the company, its products, the healthcare industry and the regulatory agencies that govern us in order to develop effective communications.
• Review and analyze research findings to extrapolate and summarize key local marketing insights
• Maintain a confident and consultative personality with internal and external partners.