Title: Marketing Analyst, B2B
Our client’s B2B Marketing Scaled Programs support our overall mission to make marketers believers in the power of our client to build their brands, today and for the future. Our client’s Marketing’s Scaled Program team is looking for a data-driven marketing analyst, who is passionate about diving into data in order to surface insights that will drive key business decisions, and who will improve the ability of the overall team to efficiently operate at scale.
In this role, you will help analyze our business and customer data to get an understanding of engagement, revenue impact and customer segmentation. Your analytical thinking skills will help surface insights and recommendations. Your critical insights will be used to drive and influence stakeholder decisions and ultimately contribute to the success of our business.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Analyze web traffic, video traffic and watch time, newsletter user behavior and site behavior across multiple variables, surfacing key insights to drive our business.
- Run lifecycle marketing and revenue impact reports measuring overall engagement, retention, and revenue sliced by various cuts of customer data -- vertical, company type, job level -- and ultimately turn these findings into actionable insights.
- Maintain, update and troubleshoot automated Scaled Programs analytics dashboard and produce cadence of regular reporting to track key KPIs across Scaled Programs, including executive summaries and detailed channel-level performance reports
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity for the programs by reviewing user behavior and surfacing key insights to drive more business impact
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Statistics, Math, Econometrics, Engineering, Computer Science, and or similar field. Or equivalent work experience (technical knowledge required for business degrees)
- 5+ years of experience in marketing analytics
- 5+ years of experience with data visualization and marketing analytical work, working with data to identify trends and make recommendations in corporate setting
- 5+ years of experience with advanced Excel knowledge. Need to know how to do quantitative modeling, use vlookup, pivot tables, run queries and have superb understanding of spreadsheets. Must be strongly proficient with spreadsheet software, data visualization, YouTube Analytics, Google Analytics, SQL
- Very comfortable working in a fast paced marketing environment and comfortable with ambiguity
- Self starter
- Apply critical thinking and problem solving skills to draw actionable insights to drive business decisions
- Very comfortable managing, manipulating and drawing insights from large data sets across multiple variables and understanding various cuts of data
Nice to have’s:
- Knowledge of our client’s internal systems a plus
- Understanding of our client's strategic and competitive position and of online video advertising, and an interest in the impact of the video on people's lives
- Ability to present insights and make recommendations to key decision makers in a clear and compelling manner
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs