START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 6 Months | 40 hours/week | Mon-Fri
LOCATION: San Francisco
PAY: $30-$36/hour (Based on Experience)
(2 Week Performance Assessment will be included)
A Fortune 500 Retailer is looking for a Marketing Analyst who will assist the marketing team with executing crucial strategy and analytical projects to drive the company to the next level of marketing!
DESCRIPTION AND DAILY TASKS:
• QA - In-season management of site updates across all of ensurign the marketing is launched according to the ideal user experience, as well as current to in season strategy or pricing updates.
• Reporting, Hindsighting and Competitive Analysis
• Analysis of site campaign performance
• Competitive Analysis through weekly tracking and share out of key competitors as well as adhoc reporting on competitors during key time periods or on specific categories.
• Proven ability to execute flawless consumer-focused marketing communications
• Familiarity with marketing metrics and ability to translate marketing data into actionable learnings
• Track record of success in learning new roles and internal processes quickly and with minimal guidance.
• Experience defining, tracking and analyzing the competitive landscape
• Project Management experience preferred
• Flawless attention to detail and accuracy
• Effective time management and prioritization skills
• Strong customer focus
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook.
• Omniture experience a plus
• 3-5 years relevant experience and a BA/BS is required
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs