Our client, a major Healthcare Insurance company is seeking a Marketing Agency Account Specialist for a 3-month (to start) consulting assignment. The right candidate will be responsible for supporting the marketing strategies for Individual & Family Plans (IFP) Business with a focus on direct response campaigns, broker engagement, health engagement and more. This individual will work with internal partners, including those in Marketing Strategy, Brand, Creative, Digital, PR, Research, Customer Communications, Corporate Communications, Social Media, Events & Sponsorships, and Legal & Compliance – to help create stand-up marketing communications that stand out in the minds of the brokers/consultants and customers. Oh, and this occasionally requires the support of external partners, too. So, knowing how to develop and support relationships with marketing and advertising agencies, printers and multimedia production houses is key. Driving all of this is the amazing ability to support the development and execution of compelling campaigns. Did we mention timely, flawless and on budget? That’s a given. As is a desire to constantly improve the results of all we do.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the development and execution of IFP Business Segment’s marketing communications strategies that provide compelling reasons for brokers and customers to expand their relationship with the Company.
- Work in close partnership with Creative agency partners to deliver on business need, including the development of Project Proposals and Creative Briefs. Support and drive production schedules and budget estimates.
- Work closely with key matrix partners in Segment Marketing to bring forth the Company’s most differentiating market messages in multiple formats for sales to use in a variety of situations.
- Execute e-mail and direct mail campaigns, events, presentations and other marketing tools and communications tailored to individual markets.
- Continually generate ideas and opportunities to innovate, which can include process, media, tactics, messaging, and other ideas intended to improve the Company’s competitive position in marketing communications.
- Identify and/or support critical opportunities to communicate to internal audiences and provide editing/review support to ensure consistency of messaging.
- Secure final sign-offs from subject matter experts, project owners and compliance/legal team.
- Measure effectiveness of communication strategies and tactics and recommend change/improvement.
- Partner with Brand to ensure consistency of voice across business advertising/communications and leverage Brand campaigns to support business goals.