We are looking for a dynamic Administrative Assistant to support our Financial Services client's Marketing organization! The right person will have experience supporting Marketing departments in large, corporate environments.
This person will provide general administrative support to our client's acceleration program.
• Scheduling and coordinating meetings and travel arrangements nationally with expertise in managing time zone differences, scheduling challenges and local time sensitivities
• Meeting coordination across multiple project teams for virtual and in person offsite sessions
o Full coordination and ordering of food for offsite sessions; understand T&E policies to remain in compliance
o Securing locations for all off site session including assuring equipment, meeting materials, and supplies (i.e. flip charts, projectors) are available
o Responsible for ensuring proper access to locations for all offsite meeting participants
• Ad hoc project support- could include data entry work, meeting facilitation, meeting notes, preparing reports and presentations, and various support activities for project leads
• Managing and tracking program travel expenses, responsible for preparing travel forms, logging and reporting expenses, and ensuring PCARD expenses are processed in a timely fashion
• Composing letters, e-mails and other correspondence as required using appropriate writing styles and proper written etiquette
• Reviewing of correspondence, reports, memos, and presentations; responsible for proofreading, editing, and quality control
• Contractor and new team member onboarding including coordination with associates that support systems set up and facilities requests, and welcoming and onboarding the team members.
• Ordering and coordination of supplies
• Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
• Ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem solving techniques
• Experience developing partnerships and collaborating with other business and functional areas
• Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications
• Ability to handle confidential material in a professional manner
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
• Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
• Knowledge and understanding of SharePoint
• Administrative support in a marketing department/organization.
• Experience in a large complex organization.
• Complex calendar management background.
• Ability to deal with conflict and independently resolve in a professional manner.
• Creative self-starter with initiative to move projects forward with limited direction.
• Prior experience in supporting managers and team members working in remote offices.
• Proven ability to integrate information from multiple sources into actionable outcomes.
• Proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, in a highly organized fashion juggling multiple projects.