We are seeking an Account Strategist who can manage complex projects, with an ability to dig in, learn fast and take action quickly to juggle multiple projects with ease, while collaborating with a variety of stakeholders. In this role, you will work with a number of marketing-focused groups internally (e.g., Brand, Creative, Digital, PR, Research, Customer Experience, Corporate, Social Media, and Events & Sponsorships). External partnering would include marketing and advertising agencies, printers and multimedia production houses. Experience with integrated campaigns - translating business objectives into highly effective Marketing Communications strategies will be key to delivering projects on-time and error-free. Key Responsibilities
- Possess critical thinking skills to add value to integrated Marketing Communications campaigns, leveraging (ideally) experience with Eloqua and/or off-shore fulfillment, and a keen eye for details and strong personal motivation to work between creative and clients
- Work directly with key business and service leads, translating what can often be complex objectives, into clear effective and focused messaging/communication strategies
- Work with Segment Marketing, Product, Pricing, Underwriting, and Operations team members to generate ideas and opportunities to innovate, which can include process, media, tactics, and other ideas intended to improve the client’s competitive position in marketing communications.
- Identify critical opportunities to communicate to internal audiences and provide editing/review support to ensure consistency of messaging.
- Ensure final sign-offs from subject matter experts, project owners and compliance/legal team.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of current communication strategies and messaging/tactics and drive change as needed to properly support the channel and the customers.
- Partner with Brand to ensure consistency of voice across business advertising/communications and leverage Brand campaigns to support business goals.