Marketing Account Manager-
Please reply with your updated resume and hourly pay rate asap
The Account Manager will serve as the primary liaison between Internal Creative Services department and Internal Business Partners.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Becoming the primary partner for the development and execution of marketing programs due to one’s strong understanding of client Business and exceptional skills in relationship management.
• Developing compelling strategies/briefs that are aligned with business priorities and effectively briefing internal creative teams on the assignment.
• Overseeing the end-to-end delivery of Creative Services led internal campaigns (i.e. brand guidelines, sales sheets, videos and event materials) and client-facing campaigns (i.e. product brochures and advertising).
• Integrating marketing services led by other internal teams (i.e. Advertising, Digital Marketing, Sponsorship and Communications) with an emphasis on project management.
• Leading operational functions, including project management tools, weekly status meetings and budget management.
• Guiding the performance and development of Account Consultant through workload delegation, training and mentoring.
Success will be measured by individual’s ability to:
• Translate business objectives into compelling briefs with ideally measureable outcomes.
• Proactively lead Creative teams and Business partners in the development of effective marketing programs and materials.
• Manage and prioritize multiple assignments according to business imperatives and resource demands.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or English as well as any other related field of expertise.
• 8 years of experience in Account or Project Management in an agency, design or in-house/client creative group, focused on all aspects of internal/external campaign development including strategy, creative (i.e., advertising, collateral, digital and video), production and measurement.
• 5 years of experience managing people and guiding their performance and development.
• 5 years of experience with MS Office (Word, Excel and key focus on PowerPoint).
• 3 years of experience navigating through a complex organization with intricate and broad product sets and multiple stakeholders.
• Insurance or financial services experience.
• Excellent communications skills: verbal, presentation, written.
• High energy, positive, polished individual who is comfortable in a high-visibility role.
• Ability to manage high volume project scope in a fast paced creative environment.
• Great collaborator with ability to focus on both the big picture and micro details.
• Working knowledge of AtTask.
3 months with option to hire
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Marketing Account Manager-